This role requires client onsite support 2-3 days a week. Boston area required.
- Candidate will be responsible for the global accounts as part of the Global Client Group; focused on client satisfaction and retention while increasing profitability and driving premium revenue across diverse, global client relationships. The Global Client General Manger role is to grow and increase non-transactional revenue through consultative sales skills, a sophisticated ability to synthesize client needs and identify innovative solutions, a strong understanding of the external market, and an in-depth knowledge of the power of the company value proposition. Working with a high performing team in a collaborative environment, the client manager will ensure that client initiatives and expectations are fully delivered and will work with colleagues across the organization to ensure the value proposition is fully realized.
Global Client General Manager be responsible for:
- Possessing an in-depth understanding of key business drivers, organizational culture and the competitive position of clients. Client Managers must be able to ‘get under the skin’ of the clients they work with and understand their individual needs, motivations and ‘hot buttons’, in order to develop truly customer focused solutions.
- Providing guidance to customers in the assessment of goals and strategies in order to optimize performance across their program. Identifying innovative solutions to enhance productivity & improve traveler/caller experience during service fulfillment.
- Developing and executing sales efforts to further penetrate account, drive non-transaction, premium revenue, increase profitability, and promote innovative expense management solutions for clients beyond Air, Hotel, and Car. The Client Manager will establish partnerships with key business constituents (Global Business Consulting, Client Services, Service Delivery, Implementations, Solutions Engineers, Technology, M&E and GCG Directors) in order to build a web of influence at the C-Level within accounts.
- Executing strategic account plans, focused on identifying transformational business opportunities that enhance and optimize the customer experience, creating customer value, exceeding customer expectations, strengthening client relationships, driving savings, increasing retention, and optimizing performance through process and data analysis.
- Leading the enhancement of the Company’s value proposition through consultation, technology road mapping and optimizing online servicing solutions. Leading business planning, quarterly and annual reviews, regional pricing strategies, and ongoing P&L management for strategic accounts.
- Researching the marketplace and competitor products and services to highlight the value that distinguishes Company products, and specifically leverages MI, benchmarking, and technology as critical value drivers.
- Proven success and demonstrable positive results in a global account / client management, sales, consulting, or procurement experience.
- Proven success in selling products, services and solutions increasing client revenue and profitability.
- Demonstrated ability to implement and develop strategies, build action plans and set goals.
- Proven innovative problem-solving abilities and decision-making skills required, in addition to prioritization, and planning skills.
- Strong negotiation skills, including the ability to handle objections and achieve mutually beneficial solutions.
- Demonstrated ability to proactively build and maintain a comprehensive network, both internally and externally, in order to successfully navigate through client organizations.
- A sophisticated range of communication and presentation skills.
- Demonstrated ability to quickly learn, understand, and articulate key product and value proposition knowledge in a variety of contexts. Also, to identify relevant insights and integrate them into the value proposition.
- Demonstrated knowledge of the Company’s value proposition and solutions.
- Strong financial acumen required to leverage the key drivers of profitability.
- Strong analytical mindset.
- Previous multinational client/global experience preferred.
- Advanced software skills (MS Office) required.